Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1

Sorry for the long hiatus, I've been quite busy and was unable to update my blog. I've been doing well and my anemia has improved. My doctor has consulted with a hematologist and apparently the term for my condition is autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA). I've been taking prednisone and it worked. More about AIHA on my next post.

My hemoglobin is 'almost' back to normal. Today, I will hit the gym after not lifting a single dumbell in 6months (the last time I was in the gym was in September). Wait for me, I'll bring sexy back.

4 comments:

  1. did doc approve on your coming back to the gym? hmm... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know so many doctors. Kanino ko dapat ipa-approve? :p

      Delete
    2. your ID doctor of course... :P hahaha!

      Delete
    3. Ah, haha. Hindi pa. Pina-guilty mo ko, sige papaalam ako bukas. :)

      Delete