Monday, October 8, 2012

How it all started.

I've been receiving the same messages in Planet Romeo about how I got this. Please allow me to tell you a story that all started at the gym...

I am a gym junkie, at least I was. I go to one of the big gym chains in Metro Manila. I am not hardcore, and I don't have bulging muscles, but I workout almost everyday, and I've built my body just enough to get noticed.

I usually workout in the late afternoons to early evenings for about an hour and a half, hit the sauna for 5-10 minutes, take a shower and go home. That's my routine. But...

As gay gym-goers know, the gym is a huge cruising place. Cruising starts at the training area and ends in the sauna. I am no stranger to that, and I get hit on a few times (okay, more than a few times). I am usually inattentive to flirtations, unless you actually get my attention. I've had my fair share of gym encounters. I am human after all and I fall to temptations.

One day, near the end of my workout I noticed this guy entering the gym. I've already talked to this guy once before in the sauna. Back then, I already knew he was trying to flirt with me. But nothing happened, I guess I wasn't in the mood. So we said our casual hi's and hello's and I continued with my workout. I saw him get started with his workout, but since I was almost done when he arrived, I hit the locker room not long after and hit the sauna. I was just getting comfy in the sauna alone, when unsurprisingly he enters and joined me. We had a decent chat, and nothing untoward happened, so I entertained him. We actually had a good chat, so good that when he invited me out for a drink, I said yes.

We went to a restaurant serving beer just near the gym. There we continued to talk about stuff, and drank some more, and talked again, and drank some more until we were drunk and we were talking about sex. Past midnight, I told him I can't drink anymore and call it a night and he asked if I can go home drunk. (Ah... I knew where that line was going...) Then he politely asked if he can bring me to a hotel just a walking distance from the restaurant where I can rest until I'm sober enough to go home. (Yeah right...). I knew it was coming, I couldn't go home anyways, so I agreed. And I'll be honest, I was horny that night as well, so the possibility of having sex is more than welcome.

So we checked in, took a shower, and hit the bed in our undergarments. A few minutes later, we started feeling each other. Then passionately kissing each other. And we went further... unprotected, unsafe. All my reservations, gone, thanks to a few bottles of beer.

I went home the following morning. We kept in touch through text and I went on with daily routine. Everything was normal until the 11th day.

(To be continued.)


No comments:

Post a Comment